Change of Address

To file an official change of address, please log in to your Attorney Registration portal.
By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the Kansas Supreme Court Attorney Registration website.

Any changes will be sent electronically to our office once the Attorney Registration office has reviewed the information. Please allow 24-48 hours for the change to be reflected on your MyKSCLE account.

Any questions regarding the address change procedure should be directed to the Attorney Registration office via email at, or by phone at (785) 296-8409.

Yellow Circle Line Break
Background circles